• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Survey of Liberty Seated Auction Sales, 1985-2002

2 posts in this topic

In the latest issue of the Gobrecht Journal (vol. 29, iss. 85), my friends wrote the above titled article. I find it to be well written and very informative.

For those who do not have access to the Journal, the article -- the first installment covers half dimes and dimes -- is an attempt at tracking recent large auctions of Seated collections, and to provide a fairly convenient reference of pricing information of the key dates within this much overlooked series.

(I especially like it because they mentioned my only key date dime!)

EVP

PS Len's email address, as written in the article, is incorrect. His correct email address is leonard_augsburger@hotmail.com.

please let me know auction results for the 1873-s halfdime in pcgs ngc ms65 66 also the 1874 trade in ms64 65

also the 1860 halfdime ms 67 68

also the 1878 dime in ms 67 68 also the 1886 dime in ms 67 68 and the 1886 dime proof 67 68

and any deep cameo trade dollars proof 64 65

now for me since i cant see the coins for the most part the prices are worthless as you do not know if the coin is a real coin for the grade

oor overgraded if original and with great eye appeal

but i guess it is a start i really know waht the above coins atre worth if high end for the grade or higher fully original wihte or great tonigg

with monster eye appeal but it would be neat to know waht the auctions were as a strting point

also waht do you think an 1846 dime is worth a really nice au coin clean original and never dipped cleaned like

a choice au 55? and almost fully struck?

sincerely michael and thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!