• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whats up with the forum view??

21 posts in this topic

All I see are letters associated with the posts and forums. All the color has left the screen. I logged out and bac in with the same results. Anyone else having this problem?

Mine did the same thing for a while, but now it's back to normal. Someone must have fell asleep at the wheel.

It reminds me of a time back in 1987 at the bar where I worked. We were watching a late night football game when the (cable) channel changed to another station. Without giving it any thought, I picked up the remote and hit the "Jump" button, but it was still on the same channel. Every channel we tried to check came up with the same station. It turned out that the guy working the late shift at the cable company's broadcast office fell asleep at the control panel and 146 stations were broadcasting the same program.

Chris

All I see are letters associated with the posts and forums. All the color has left the screen. I logged out and bac in with the same results. Anyone else having this problem?

If you have your style-sheet preference set to CS_default, it appears to be giving you this error. If you set your stylesheet preference to "always use default" you will get the new look that fish mentioned.

I like the new look. It is more organized, cleaner, and neater. My only complaint when I first logged in was that unread threads were not highlighted, but that seems to have been fixed now. Looks good!

A little notice would have been nice, or did I miss it? I assumed it was me or the bad storms.

Arch did post a notice with a poll survey a while back. :hi:

Look up and click on PORTAL PAGE (thumbs u

Is the midnight work crew out fixing the downed lines? I'm still without adequate power.

Chris

Arch is working on it.

harland.jpg

Is that a grog I see in his left hand? :roflmao:

Chris

I just noticed - the Registry coin pages have been updated also. I like it alot! Much cleaner look, much easier to see all the information, especially with large text blocks like mine! I also really like the new presentation of the images, where you click to enlarge the picture. To see what I'm talking about, if you don't have a set of your own, take a look at my sets linked below.

Good job, Arch!

Just checked it out, Jason. Took a look at your 43 Walker - beautiful coin. Also looked at a 1907 $10 Indian in one of Bill Jones' sets. It's looks way better than a MS61 to me - beautiful coin also.