• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PRESIDENTIAL ERRORS SIGNATURE SET FOR SALE

6 posts in this topic

Here's your chance to get a nice set of 50 error coins from the Presidential Series. Some of these coins are going for big bucks and I could get it if I put them on Ebay singlery but I would like to sell the set as a whole.

Some of your big errors are on this set. I am asking for reasonable offers for the set and if it doesn't sell in a week then I will put them on Ebay as a set to start with to see what happens. Check the link below.

All The Best, PrezErrors

NOW ON EBAY

Here's your chance to get a nice set of 50 error coins from the Presidential Series. Some of these coins are going for big bucks and I could get it if I put them on Ebay singlery but I would like to sell the set as a whole.

Some of your big errors are on this set. I am asking for reasonable offers for the set and if it doesn't sell in a week then I will put them on Ebay as a set to start with to see what happens. Check the link below.

All The Best, PrezErrors

All The Best, PrezErrors

3 Days Left On ebay