• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is this 1798 Bust Dollar a Counterfeit?

15 posts in this topic

I reported it , plus I posted it to the coin forgery group .

You can send ebay a message here :

"http://contact.ebay.com/"

Cut and paste minus the quotes in your browser .

I sent him a message on Ebay. This was his response.

eBay sent this message to Dean Heard (dean1345).

Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.

Seller has responded to your question about this item

Do not respond to the sender if this message requests that you complete the transaction outside of eBay. This type of offer is against eBay policy, may be fraudulent, and is not covered by buyer protection programs. Learn More.

Dear dean1345,

Give it up bro. This actually came out of my grandmothers attic so Im not to sure your facts are correct. If your not interested then give it up.

- waynedebbie05 Did this answer your question? If not, let the seller know.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: waynedebbie05

Subject: You've received an answer to your question about item 1798 Silver Dollar - Draped Bust Very Fine Details F

Sent Date: Jan-24-10 17:39:48 PST

Dear waynedebbie05,

Chinese Counterfeit.

- dean1345

I sent him a message on Ebay. This was his response.

eBay sent this message to Dean Heard (dean1345).

Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.

Seller has responded to your question about this item

Do not respond to the sender if this message requests that you complete the transaction outside of eBay. This type of offer is against eBay policy, may be fraudulent, and is not covered by buyer protection programs. Learn More.

Dear dean1345,

Give it up bro. This actually came out of my grandmothers attic so Im not to sure your facts are correct. If your not interested then give it up.

- waynedebbie05 Did this answer your question? If not, let the seller know.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: waynedebbie05

Subject: You've received an answer to your question about item 1798 Silver Dollar - Draped Bust Very Fine Details F

Sent Date: Jan-24-10 17:39:48 PST

Dear waynedebbie05,

Chinese Counterfeit.

- dean1345

Douchetacular, and can't spell to save his life.

This 1798 Draped Bust Dollar is listed on Ebay. The seller said he found it in his grandmother's attic. It does not look right to me. Is it real?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290395279743

Did he mention his grandmother lives in China and makes counterfeit coins for a living?

This 1798 Draped Bust Dollar is listed on Ebay. The seller said he found it in his grandmother's attic. It does not look right to me. Is it real?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290395279743

Did he mention his grandmother lives in China and makes counterfeit coins for a living?

Well he did refer to me several times as Bro and Dude! :o