• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some of you may know me from a different forum-I MADE IT !

10 posts in this topic

Well everybody, I've been with the ANA for several years now...some of you may rcognize the Nickname. I'm running late as I have a date with someone REAL IMPORTANT this Sunday Morning, but I just wanted to say "Hello" and that I look forward to getting to know all of you! juggle.gif I'm probably in the wrong forum-maybe not....if when I get back later , someone will tell me how to go about listing my Registry Set I sure would appreciate it! I REALLY DO HAVE TO GO NOW!!!

Well, this will take a little getting used to. I have a Washington Quarter collection and am on another "Board"(out of respect, until I learn the ropes I won't say the Name) and "over there" I have the #13 ranked set. Some people from here have invited me here to this forum-afterall I AM an ANA member! So if you guys will ut up withme and teach me the ropes, I'd appreciate it because this one is different...I have the same nickname on both boards! I suppose I'll check back later as I am "pittbreeder" on ebay and I have some work to do! Later everybody! thumbsup2.gif

Boom,

To list your set in the NGC registry do the following.

First go to the NGC home page. NGC home page Once you are there click on the link that says registry. Now click on the link for NGC registry, and then click on the link that says USING THE REGISTRY A Step-by-Step Guide. This will give you complete info on how to sign up and list your set.

Good luck

John

This will take some getting used to , but to answer the first gentleman that asked me to share with all of you what I collect...actually old US coins but I have a Washington Quarter Registry Set!(1932-1964 circulatuon strikes) juggle.gif

No problem Boom, glad I could help. I also have a complete Washington quarter collection in mint state from MS-63 and up. Most of these coins were in NGC or PCGS holders when I bought them, but I cracked them out and now have them in an Intercept Shield album.

John