• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nice selection of coins now on Ebay including amazing toners!!!

13 posts in this topic

Good Morning fellow board members,

I just picked up a lot of nice stuff at the FUN show and I am going to start selling on Ebay again....might even just list some of the coins for sale here only in the future as I have done before.

Anyway there is a little bit for everyone including some amazing blast white Morgans, but most of the coins will be toned including some monsters in the group.

I have a few commems I am going to be selling and some Lincolns, but the rest will be Roosevelt Dimes and Morgan Silver dollars.

Thanks for looking :foryou:

Kryptonitecomics on Ebay

Here are a few previews to entice you to look....some are already up on Ebay but some still have to be listed....

New023.jpg

NGC1887Star.jpg

FUNShow001.jpg

FUNShow005.jpg

FUNShow036.jpg

FUNShow056.jpg

FUNShow074.jpg

FUNShow087.jpg\

FUNShow093.jpg

FUNShow107.jpg

FUNShow115.jpg

FUNShow131.jpg

FUNShow139.jpg

FUNShow158.jpg

FUNShow174.jpg

FUNShow190.jpg

FUNShow202.jpg

FUNShow210.jpg

FUNShow231.jpg

FUNShow247.jpg

FUNShow2083.jpg

FUNShow2086.jpg

FUNShow2099.jpg

FUNShow2109.jpg

Shane, are your eBay listings faring as you had expected?

Chris

I would say so far so good but since nothing has ended except for one BIN it's too early to tell. I pretty much knew I had to pay strong for a few coins so I don't think I can make anything on those but hopefully there will be a few positive surprises for me (thumbs u

Hope its cool if I have an impulse bid and get it shipped to Sam in Texas if I win

Sure just send me a note if you win something and let me know where to ship it (thumbs u