• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lets start at face value sale!

28 posts in this topic

trying to get the site popin again since its been so long since i ran software im runnin. some may recognize it :)

all raw coins will be starting at face value! no matter the coin. even if its a 200$ coin it will start bidding @ face.

good luck and lets start the new yr out right :)

http://www.eauctionemporium.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?action=Browse&Search=SellerAuctions&Status=&SellerID=smokyant2000&Lang=English

thanks for looking and good luck :)

some very nice frankie proofs to be listed tonight! starting @ face :)

:bump:

frankies added and already getting love! thnks all.

again ALL raw coins regaurdless of the numis value or whatever will be face starting bids.

along with the 5c listing fee and no final value fee who can beat that!

Hey Ant.

the site worked fine yesterday. Today when I try to go there i get this message.

Address Not Found

Firefox can't find the server at www.eauctionemporium.com.

The browser could not find the host server for the provided address.

* Did you make a mistake when typing the domain? (e.g. "ww.mozilla.org" instead of "www.mozilla.org")

* Are you certain this domain address exists? Its registration may have expired.

* Are you unable to browse other sites? Check your network connection and DNS server settings.

* Is your computer or network protected by a firewall or proxy? Incorrect settings can interfere with Web browsing.

Wow. That is really weird.

I was on the site not 8 hours ago, everything worked fine. Now it seems to be down for me too.

Google Chrome is telling me "Oops! This link appears to be broken."

i just went to the site using IE and FireFox both worked. i will see if there was an error in the error log to show me. even clicked the original link and it sent me to corect page.

if the error is still there i will hunt down my tech to see what he can tell me.

thanks all.

i had my cron jobs set up for each hour. so now i set it up for every 3 hours. maybe too many people had visited during a job :(

but im glad its now working for all :)

bump of the day.......notes up next.......face value......

:screwy::ohnoez: added a ngc morgan dpl starting at 1$ :screwy::ohnoez:

scanner acting up.....notes next........red seals in very very good condition.....wooooooooohooooooooo!

thank you everyone for bidding! i love a good bid war :)

much more to come and dont forget that its only 5c to list and $1.04 to list with all the bells and such!

enjoy all. shipping will be done in the a.m!

also im doing a contest from now - to - march 1st. the person who lists and sells the most items will win 25$ money order. second place will win a free month of listing(featured items not free but discounted).

upon registration (in form) use the word "sell" for a credit for 2 free featured listings.

http://www.eauctionemporium.com/

Dont forget all, that there is no need for snipe programs on my system. the system is set up to extend bidding untill all bidding has stopped for 3 minutes. so in the final 2 minutes if there is bidding it will reset to 3 minutes, and again if another bid comes in. this includes proxy bids or absantee bids.

have you ever wondered if you would have ended up with more money if the auction hadnt ended durring the action? well now you never have to worry! EVER.

so for 5c or $1.04 featured you can sell a hot item and get the max bidding price you can.

** you also have a "about me" page you can use as a ad page for items you have for sale (html templates accepted).

so why mess with ebay (and dont give me that " is got more peeps thing) you can bring all your clients with you when you move and make money doing it. i am paying 3c per person you send away from ebay. also there are contests for sellers at this time for cash and free month of listings. see the great hall (forums for details)

* rss feed subscriptions

*keyword crawler ready

*free to join!

everything sold ships tomarow. and more items to be listed coming soon.

thank you to all those who have bid on items. and hope to see more over there where the grass is greener. just not as many people in the park yet.

dont forget that this is the month of the seller contest @ eauctionemporium.com . the person to list the most will win a cash prize, and the person to sell the most will get a cash prize.

make extra money just by listing!

please see the "GREAT HALL" @ eauctionemporium.com in the top menu bar.

http://www.eauctionemporium.com/cgi-bin/forum/forum.cgi?action=ViewTopic&Topic=3&Forum=76&Page=1&Period=0a&Lang=English

happy sales to you and yours.

** featured home page is usually 99c but for this month will be free. so listings are only 5c regaurdless of type of listing.