• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ebay Contact Seller option: What that hell?

7 posts in this topic

I realize I've been away for a while, but... what the ?!? I go use the "contact seller" option on eBay to ask a seller for better pictures of an item and I get this page with cookie-cutter FAQ style answers and I can't find an option to send the seller an email! This isn't what I want! I need direct contact with the seller.

If he wasn't considerate enough to provide you with better photos, how do you think he would react if you discovered a problem with the coin after paying for it?

Chris

If he wasn't considerate enough to provide you with better photos, how do you think he would react if you discovered a problem with the coin after paying for it?

Chris

He offers a full refund and immediately responded to my emails... but he claims to be having trouble attaching files to emails using his hotmail account.... So it's anybody's guess. I've entered what I feel is a pretty low bid on the coin based on other prices I've seen. We'll see where it goes.