• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2010 £2 Britannias

21 posts in this topic

Last year I ordered a box of Britannias from the UK mint and distributed them to the other board members.

I'm thinking of doing something similar this year.

I think that I could probably get them in at a price of $30 - $35 ea, depending on the silver price, GBP exchange rate, and shipping.

Please PM me, or reply if you have any interest.

Did you get my PM? I'd love to add some of these to my collection and I think I could drum up some interest from friends who are not on these boards. When you get a final price let me know.

Yes Coindude, I did get your PM.

Thanks all for the interest.

I've been kind of holding out hoping that the USD will continue to strenghten and that the price of silver will continue to fall (I know it is only temproray and very short term, but every little bit helps!)

I have placed the order with the mint and they are telling me that it should arrive in about 3 weeks.

I will update this thread with the costs once I know for sure how much it will cost me, with fx fees, shipping, etc...

I will also be submitting about 10 or 20 to NGC for slabbing, for any of you that are interested in the slabbed version.

Hey everybody.... I placed the order the other day and I should receive the coins on or before 2/5/2010.

I will be submitting several to NGC also, so let me know if you are interested in a certified version and how much you would offer for a coin in the MS67 - MS70(wishfull thinking) range.

I will be shipping, once they arrive, in a first paid, first shipped order.

I have updated the thread here with prices. First post.

My prices are more than competitive, especially when compared to the UK mint's prices. About $50 ea.

I wish that I could have had gotten better prices, like last year, but with silver on the rise and the USD on the way down, this was the best I could do.

I heard from the mint today and I should be getting the 2010s in on Saturday (1/30/2010) and should have them shipped out by Monday.