• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Zealand LOR coins!

12 posts in this topic

Just received my first of the Lord of the Rings coins today. Couldn't afford the $10 but the $1 is a GREAT looking coin! thumbsup2.gif (reverse attached). Several are available right now and I have the non-precious metal coins still on order.

Hoot

589a8bc2e2139_375645-2003LOR1PFrev.jpg.7ff5b080bdbbbc54673abfcd23e0e36b.jpg

Here's the obverse.

Damnit man, warn us that the queen will be on it before we open up the link. smile.gif

While I like the look of this silver dollar with the gold highlights, I can't help but think it should be a silver round instead of a coin. confused-smiley-013.gif

Here's the obverse.

Damnit man, warn us that the queen will be on it before we open up the link. smile.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gifsign-funnypost.gif

While I like the look of this silver dollar with the gold highlights, I can't help but think it should be a silver round instead of a coin. confused-smiley-013.gif

It is a bit different than the U.S. Mint products - thank goodness! 893whatthe.gif In-person it looks like a bonified coin, except for the medallic orientation, and I only wish our recent commemoratives looked so good! (Oh blush.gif, but for the portrait! devil.gifflowerred.gifangel.gif)

Hoot