• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Conder101...

12 posts in this topic

I tend to float through about every two or three days now scanning the threads. Scanning of PM's is done less frequently because I usually forget to look at them before I move on to another forum.

I have posted a response to your PM now.

he posted today i think and he is a good knowledgable young man in early coins especailly so early copper and colonials

and can answer many specifics on early (federal pre 1830) coinage

I only wish we could get rid of him

I assume that's a joke, sometimes I have trouble telling. If not you can set your preferences to ignore my posts I believe.

I assume that's a joke, sometimes I have trouble telling. If not you can set your preferences to ignore my posts I believe.

The dead giveaway should have been the 3 stooges gif at the end of my comment (shrug)

This one... :kidaround:

Can you see it from your PC?

I'm sure he was kidding you. If we didn't like you we wouldn't be messin with you. :devil: