• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FSH a key and a better date Lincoln

1 post in this topic

I'd like to sell these two dupes to make way for some new friends. Both of these have been off the market for over 8 yrs now in my colection. I store all my copper coins in the intercept shield system boxes so these have been well protected and have not changed in those yrs. First is a very nice MS65 RB 1911-D in a SEGS holder, solid luster, well struck, slightly more brown than red but not dark Second is a tough key date 1923-S MS64 RD in an old green PCI 10 digit holder, very typical of the date for strike, luster, and color. Numismedia and Heritage auctions show the 11-D in the $500 range and the 23-S in the $3k to $5k range. I realize that both are in less than desirable holders so I'm asking $350 for the 11-D and $2500 for the 23-S, on to the pics.

I have included a pic of my PCGS MS64 RD for compairison on the 23-S, both sets of pics were taken by Mark(mgoodm3) Imo the PCI coin has a better obv strike.

SEGS 1911-D sorry for the lousy pics these are my doing, any marks are on the slab not the coin.

11-dobv.jpg

11-drev.jpg

PCI 1923-S

1923scobvmd.jpg

1923screvmd.jpg

PCGS 1923-S (not for sale)

1923sc2obvmd.jpg

1923sc2revmd.jpg