• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Welcome back, Chris!

13 posts in this topic

Where is the old SOB...I talked to him on the phone a few weeks ago and told him we missed him but I didn't see he was back on the forums (shrug)

If he is indeed back then we will need to start a Morgan Thread in honor of him :whee:

Lou----- I'm assuming you mean Chris cpm9ball?? Did you see him post? I hope that he is indeed back. I have missed the old pool player. He has offered this forum a lot that this forum always needs---not to mention a great love for the hobby---and a great sense of humor. Hope to see him posting regularly again. Bob [supertooth]

Hi Bob & Shane --

Chris posted to a few threads yesterday, 11/8. You can find them by doing a quick search with his user name, cpm9ball.

Thanks Lou-----Chris, let's hear from you. Interested in what is going on----how you have made out in recent months? Hope all is well. Bob [supertooth]

Hey, Bob! Well, I'm still alive, but that's about the best of it. My ex-family really shafted me on Mom's estate, and I haven't worked since April. My former boss finally opened a new store last February in another city. I was driving 180 miles round-trip daily, but as soon as I got the new staff trained, he let me go. I guess I'm going to have to file for Social Security because nobody wants an old SOB (according to Shane), pool-playing, coin collector.

I've been selling some of my hoard as needed to make monthly bills, but I will not sell my Morgans. Fortunately, I met a pawn shop owner who enjoys coin collecting, and he has been paying me quite well for various items ............. somewhere between CDN "Ask" and retail.

I will be moving again shortly, and I hope to have my own computer up and running then. Boy, I sure do feel sorry for you guys.

Best wishes,

Chris

Great to see you posting again, Chris. Sorry for the familial injuries. Unfortunately, it happens. Hang in there and it will be behind you. Yeah, I had to take Social Security as well, but its fantastic to have. Again, great to hear from you.

Jim

Corner Pocket. haha, I like that!

Howdy, Chris. You certainly are liked and respected in this here neck of the woods, pard. Glad to see you post.

YunYun and I just moved back to Vegas and I start a new cat scan job on Monday. Still need to get a phone, though, but I'll call you when we do.

Hopefully, we'll be buying a house pretty quick. Like I said, we have a doggy bed and a corner of the garage reserved for you, brother buzz! :hi: