• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post a Morgan.

63 posts in this topic

Ya' know, I rarely see threads on this board devoted solely to Morgans, so what the hey, if you feel like it, post some pix... proofs, business strikes, circ, uncirc, toner, white, pl, dmpl, jewelry, whatever...

Morgan93PR65.jpg

Envious

Ya' know, I rarely see threads on this board devoted solely to Morgans, so what the hey, if you feel like it, post some pix... proofs, business strikes, circ, uncirc, toner, white, pl, dmpl, jewelry, whatever...

Envious! ^^

Man,I love that 93 Proof.Just perfect!!

Here's one from another thread(3rd picture) but it is a little better picture.I' going to submit it as soon as I get my new membership packet.I just rejoined the Society(Woohoo!!).I'm thinking it could get a 64 Star.If it's NT.This set of pictures are angled away from the light,so the green is darker than normal look like it goes to brown on the left.It doesn't.The Green and blue go all the way across.The correct coloration is the right side of the coin looking from this perspective. The smallest bands of color between the blue and russet are muted.For some reason It's either to lih

86green2.jpg

86green3.jpg

86green.jpg

Couldn't resist posting a second.1881 S NGC MS66. Methinks it's been dipped.Even so,Blast white.About as white a they get. One scratch on the plastic.How'd that get there,dang,it?

81s662-1.jpg

81s661-2.jpg