• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I might be alone in my thoughts but......

14 posts in this topic

This pattern and the toning absolutely blows me away :cloud9:

I know there are some spots etc and the color is pretty wild but frankly....if I had this type of dispossable income....this is exactly the type of coins I would be adding to my collection.....rare and colorful :banana:

Mark....did you grab this one or do you already have 10 of them in your collection? lol

Judd-1085.jpg

Shane, that's the wildest looking coin I think I've ever seen. What are they asking for it? It's got to be up there because of the coloring and low mintage. hm

Shane, that's the wildest looking coin I think I've ever seen. What are they asking for it? It's got to be up there because of the coloring and low mintage. hm

I believe it sold for $5,500 hm

Shane- I share your passion for toning but with patterns sometimes you gotta take them the way they come ;) The 1085 I posted is a 65rb

Yeah it must have hurt having to settle for a untoned 65RB pattern..... doh!

:insane:

The one you posted Shane is wild. I would never have guessed it was copper from the look of it - and I'm guessing it looks different in hand. I don't like copper all that much, but the colors on that one are wild.

Shane- I share your passion for toning but with patterns sometimes you gotta take them the way they come ;) The 1085 I posted is a 65rb

Yeah it must have hurt having to settle for a untoned 65RB pattern..... doh!

:insane:

I think what Boiler is saying is that when you are talking about coins that have a pop of lower then 20 there is not a lot to pick from. It is not like finding a toned Franklin that has a mintage in the millions