• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey Sy, How about posting that 1875 dime I had and now you've got.

6 posts in this topic

Sy, At one time I had this 1875 Dime grading AU-53 and sold it to either you or someone else who resold it to you. How about posting it in it's PCGS folder for me since it was graded as MS-62. I always loved that coin and someday hope to buy it back from you. This is a picture before i sold it.IMG_0561.jpg

Here ya' go...

SLD1875_obv2_141.jpg

SLD1875_rev_132.jpg

BTW, whose slab was it in previously? I personally would grade it somewhere in the AU55-8 range and was VERY happy that the Lords of PCGS gave it a 62.

It was in a oldpci holder grading AU-53 with questionable toning.. The toning acquired from sitting in my Dad's envelope for 20 years. Thanks for posting that picture. Bart

Why didn't it BB??...isn't that a big 'ol scratch from 3 o'clock across her tummy?

Needless to say, I had several qualms about this grading when I sent it in, with actually the scratch being the biggest concern. Obviously the folks at PCGS liked the coin and slabbed it.