• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Civil War commems ala Goodman

11 posts in this topic

Well, I posted these new pic's over across the road so I figure I should post these here as well considering I like NGC better for commems.

The Civil War is very dear to my heart. I'm missing a killer Antietam. I'm picky : )

TomB- stay thirsty my friend : ).................MJ

Lincoln 66* NGC ex Bingham

Stone Mountain 67 via Shepherd

Gettysburg 67 NGC via Brandon Kelley ( should this star?)

Grant 66* NGC via Albanese

1255411051-1.jpg

1255411050.jpg

1255411047.jpg

1255411048.jpg

Still thirsty, MJ, still thirsty. :)

The coins look spectacular. CRO had a really nice MS67 Antietam that would go nicely with that set and they sold the coin perhaps 18-months ago, but it went to one of the board members at PCGS. Perhaps it will be made available again at some time.

Still thirsty, MJ, still thirsty. :)

The coins look spectacular. CRO had a really nice MS67 Antietam that would go nicely with that set and they sold the coin perhaps 18-months ago, but it went to one of the board members at PCGS. Perhaps it will be made available again at some time.

Tom,

Is it possible you are thinking of the MS67 Antietam from Anaconda a few years ago. I wanted this coin very badly, but did not have the money at the time.

AntietamCommemorative1937PCGSMS67AR.jpg

The only Antietam that I remember CRO selling was this one which is an MS66.

AntietamCommemorative1937PCGSMS66HL.jpg

I am the current owner of that coin.

Lehigh, I was thinking of the CRO MS66 coin, but did not recall the grade correctly. I am glad to see that the CRO coin has a good home.