• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking for a foreign dealer or 2 that service want lists

1 post in this topic

Hi, Guys.

RI AL here...taking a breather from the frantic pace of the growth of the music coin collection. It is amazing how many virtually unobtainable coins in the past are now popping into the market in droves. Not fakes nor big ticket items, but I remember having to search for months for East German musician coins. Now they are everywhere...and cheap. I guess the economy in other parts of the world are bringing long stored coins out of hiding. Great for me if I don't own them...a bit of a bummer if I paid higher prices years ago. Oh well...it's the love of the hobby.

Anyway, I have tried everything to locate some non-pricy ($20-$100 range) foreign coins I need on my own with no success. Can anyone recommend a dealer or two who aggressively does want lists and sells less expensive material? I have even written banks, mints, e-mailed dealers (virtually all reply very politely) and even posted on "Want it Now" on E-Bay with no success. If anyone can suggest a few want list guys that really make an effort, I'd be most appreciative.

Hope everyone is well and your collections are growing. Many thanks and have a terrific week.

RI AL