• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NGC - Census Report for World Coins

2 posts in this topic

I just decided to upgrade my collectors' society membership to Associate.

My major reason being to gain access to the World Coin Census numbers. I had assumed that the since the Census report had gone to a "pay" feature vs a "free' feature it would have been improved.

How wrong was I !!!!

The first two coins that I looked up , I own both and they are in NGC holders, do not show up in the census report. I looked them up in the "Verify NGC certification" feature and they both show up in the data.

So please answer me this simple question ....

Why is the Census report not updated with the data that NGC has in its certification database ??? What good is an NGC census database if the coins that NGC certifys/grades do not show up in the data base ???

How hard is this to get right and what exactly are you charging a fee for if the data is incorrect?

NGC is a very professional organization and this seems like a very simple data entry process to get correct .... so please help me understand why NGC can't get it right !!

Disappointed :(

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Each world coin requires a data number that corresponds to its description before it will appear in the NGC census. These are being as quickly as possible, but the grading process runs faster than the number creation. If you send the certification numbers to me at DLange@NGCcoin.com, I'll try to get them added.