• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can anyone tell me when the coin market will crash

4 posts in this topic

Let's see - my crystal ball says - at precisely 1:15 PM on the second Tuesday of the 5th week of Aug. 2004 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

But it's a very nice coin - you may as well just go ahead and buy it now grin.gif

In a sense, it has for most folks! They simply cannot pay those outrageous prices for high grade, common date coins! So they have taken a back seat, so to speak, to the hobby and they're bodeing their time. For what, you may ask? They're waiting for those losers who overspent to take their loses and sell at pennys on the dollar! 27_laughing.gif

Leo popcorn.gif

In a sense, it has for most folks! They simply cannot pay those outrageous prices for high grade, common date coins! So they have taken a back seat, so to speak, to the hobby and they're bodeing their time. For what, you may ask? They're waiting for those losers who overspent to take their loses and sell at pennys on the dollar! 27_laughing.gif

Leo popcorn.gif

Ding Ding Ding ....and a prize for the winner!

Man, you hit the nail on the head with that one. It's at least my current position. I just can't pay confused-smiley-013.gif, (with a good conscience), the prices some average and common coins are fetching. Works for me though, I'm using the next 6 months to save for a down payment on a house! (I will pick up a bargain if I see it though.) thumbsup2.gif