• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*1,000 1946-1964 Roosevelt dimes for sale ! .900 silver

3 posts in this topic

*I listed a couple of lots on E-Bay w/ no reserve and two days left. Auctions are at $99.00 currently. The community here recommended that I list them here. I'm not sure if you can list here while listed on E-Bay , as is the rule with comics , however , I have several lots of 1000 a piece to list , so I guess this will make my 3rd.

Dimes appear in decent/average condition. I have not searched , nor will search through them for that matter , not that it appears really worth it ? but someone could get lucky , I presume ?

* I did grab a handful of approx. 30 of them to get an approx. average date range.

I don't recall exactly , but they are in my description on E-Bay , but there were like a couple of '46's,47,49,50,approx. 2-3 from 1952-60 , several in low '60's and '63 and quite a few from '64.

I believe I'm supposed to state a price that I would be willing to accept on these ? It appears that the completed listings show that they sell for a bit over an avg. of $1.00 a piece. The two larger completed listings that I noticed were each of 500 dimes , and one went for $625.00 and the other for $560.00 . I'm more than happy though w/ $1.00 a piece average . My E-Bay name is "discountmuch"

I'll go retrieve pics. :)

Thank you !

Brian ~

*I listed a couple of lots on E-Bay w/ no reserve and two days left. Auctions are at $99.00 currently. The community here recommended that I list them here. I'm not sure if you can list here while listed on E-Bay , as is the rule with comics , however , I have several lots of 1000 a piece to list , so I guess this will make my 3rd.

Dimes appear in decent/average condition. I have not searched , nor will search through them for that matter , not that it appears really worth it ? but someone could get lucky , I presume ?

* I did grab a handful of approx. 30 of them to get an approx. average date range.

I don't recall exactly , but they are in my description on E-Bay , but there were like a couple of '46's,47,49,50,approx. 2-3 from 1952-60 , several in low '60's and '63 and quite a few from '64.

I believe I'm supposed to state a price that I would be willing to accept on these ? It appears that the completed listings show that they sell for a bit over an avg. of $1.00 a piece. The two larger completed listings that I noticed were each of 500 dimes , and one went for $625.00 and the other for $560.00 . I'm more than happy though w/ $1.00 a piece average . My E-Bay name is "discountmuch"

I'll go retrieve pics. :)

Thank you !

Brian ~

123aaap088.jpg

123aaap079.jpg

123aaap095.jpg