• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hello

14 posts in this topic

Thank you. I guess I'm supposed to post the picture of a coin, but that will take me a while I'm afraid. I urgently need a tutorial from any of the familiar names that I see.

Feel free to hijack this thread. Beautiful coins only please.I've got a reputation to protect. juggle.gif

589a8ba931ce2_364499-18765sig.jpg.380da6dc532b405b534d1d9f814b4fc1.jpg

Hello right back at you, and welcome to this forum. There are quite a few of us from the other side who check in here now and again. hi.gif

Hello Syracusian:

Here's a pretty coin:

364976-1916_heller.jpg

Sorry for the delay in replying, I had some trouble getting the image to show myself (that's why it's also posted across the street). Here's how to get it to show:

1. Attach your image up to a dummy post somewhere, I used the testing forum

2. Click the attachmet file to bring up the image

3. Copy the URL from the browser - make sure to get the entire filename, sometimes anything beyond a hyphen is accidentally left off.

4. Now go to your real post, click image below and place the URL in the box and click OK

That's it!

-JamminJ

Edited for simplification.

And that's that! I'm learning fast here.

Nice little heller you've got there. Here's what I think of it: A 1916 Austrian heller in the somewhat more scarce Austrian Shield variety, KM 2823. Inspired by the lovely red color, this coin marked a milestone for you as it was the first coin you paid over Krasue value for: $25 vs. $17.50 catalog. You've probably submitted it for grading to NGC and expect it to come back in an MS65RD holder. wink.gif

Another nice feature of this board is that it shows who you are responding to, just hit reply on that person's post. hi.gif

372734-1963grc30d.jpg

372734-1963grc30d.jpg.f12b39c38cab1112a802667a5ece92a4.jpg

Nice little heller you've got there. Here's what I think of it: A 1916 Austrian heller in the somewhat more scarce Austrian Shield variety, KM 2823. Inspired by the lovely red color, this coin marked a milestone for you as it was the first coin you paid over Krasue value for: $25 vs. $17.50 catalog. You've probably submitted it for grading to NGC and expect it to come back in an MS65RD holder. wink.gif

Hmmm, you seem to know a little too much about my heller! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

-JamminJ