• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NGC 1959-P ms65 FT Roosevelt $20.00 Beautiful toning

7 posts in this topic

This is an awesome coin. The bottom is medium blue,Followed by a huge cresent toning of purple and ending with a small cresent toning of orange.Even the reverse has hints of light purple on the reverse.A major a star coin ,If sent back in for a review.First person who wants it send me an IM and it is yours.The Price of 20.00 includes first class shipping and delivery confirmation.When you recieve this coin,you will be amazed at these colors.No picture will do this coin justice,for its beauty.I will take paypal.

84437.jpg.3d379a7cde640a2c3f5fbc794efef3b7.jpg

84438.jpg.65f2665a753e127f8f2145627a72dac9.jpg

Sold

Truthteller paid for it.Shipped out USPS delivery confirmation# 0308 2040 0001 3546 7090.

Truthtell,Please comment on this chat board,when you get the coin.You feedback means the most to me.

Coin arrived safe and sound. Excellent color, very pleased. Total turnaround time less than 1 week, from start to finish. Three :thumbsup:

TRUTH

I like the coin...the buyer likes the coin....but that coin will never make it into a star holder becuase the toning is too dark.....usually the coin needs to have bright rainbow colors....or at least be a part of a big hoard (colorful or not) to get the star (thumbs u