• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A nifty new 1822 (Kewl, it rhymes)

9 posts in this topic

Another recent purchase to share with yous guys. A PCGS AU 58 O-105 R3. Marks are exaggerated by the pics. Got this one on the cheap, as a strong indication that the current market is slow.

100_2030.jpg

100_2031.jpg

sweet coin

--------------------------------------------------------------------

yes the market is slow--truer words have never been spoken

1--for most average but decent/nice slabbed not super rare coins bid is now the new retail

2--if the coin is outstanding/exceptional and rare and PQ/exceptional for the grade then it is worth above ask

now ask me to tell you what number one and two are and i cant

show me the coin and i can absolutely tell you hands down

and yes there are many in-between coins that are good coins

Nice coin there MBA . I just picked up a 1829 O - 105 NGC Au 58 for $ 375 .

There is nothing special about my coin. Last year this would have sold for over $ 500 easy. Scanned pictures attached.

84493.jpg.9eb622deffe69419cb50471c98432e29.jpg

Nice coin there MBA . I just picked up a 1829 O - 105 NGC Au 58 for $ 375 .

There is nothing special about my coin. Last year this would have sold for over $ 500 easy. Scanned pictures attached.

That is definitely a nice one! I picked up that '22 for half PCGS price guide. Probably would have not even tried for it a year ago because of what they were selling for. I love the way the PCGS price guide has not kept up at all with the market downturn for these CBH's. Very few are selling for what the were last year.