• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSCI Capped Bust set (Eliasberg coins) # 1 ranked set

11 posts in this topic

How come his coins have not been deleted after Heritage had that recent sale? At least most if not all were sold.

Just curious. I guess no one that bought any needed them for the registry.

Guest Joiseygirl

MBA101 and dean1345,

I have contacted both parties for confirmation that these sets have been sold.

I will let you know what I find.

Thank you,

Amy T. Lorenzo

'Joiseygirl'

If the person had put pics in his set with some info, maybe it would be interesting to keep and view, but there are no pics or anything. Anyway, thanks for checking it out...

That is not the case with Newmismatics registry. He has some great pictures!

This would be a great example of the usefulness of a "hall of fame" type collection of really great sets. It would be nice to have an area where these sets which have been broken up can be kept together in virtual form. The coins wouldn't have to be registered to anyone, but if someone has gone to the time and effort to take really good pictures and a good description, I don't think the collecting community should be deprived of that because the set is sold.

I also like the idea of a "Hall of Fame" area for sets..I remember Bob Moreno had an incredible set of Walkers registered at one time. I don't know if he sold it, quit collecting, quit the registry or whatever but I wouldn't mind seeing those somewhere

Guest Joiseygirl

I received confirmation that the BSCI Capped Bust collection was sold and I've deleted the set/coins from the appropriate Registry.

We do have plans to develop a Hall of Fame for the Registry. In the meantime we do perform database backups so that sets that may have been disabled are still accessible.

Thank you for your suggestions.

Amy T. Lorenzo

'Joiseygirl'

If the person had put pics in his set with some info, maybe it would be interesting to keep and view, but there are no pics or anything. Anyway, thanks for checking it out...

no wonder i never noticed this set or knew anything about it

no wonder i never noticed this set or knew anything about it

And I do hope to one day be in that hall of fame....twice...or maybe even thrice! :insane: