• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sincere apologies from Pinnacle Rarities for technical difficulties...

9 posts in this topic

Please accept sincere apologies from Pinnacle Rarities regarding our email and website situation....If anyone has sent emails to our Washington office and / or been frustrated that our website has not been updated since December 30, please accept our sincere apologies.

When our office moved, we were led to believe that our email and internet connections would be restored on Friday, January 2. Yet, as of this morning, we are still waiting, impatiently, I might add.

At least our phones still work, so, if you have any questions, please feel free to call our toll free number or PM me directly.

I guess we're lucky that this isn't happening, just as we return from our busiest and best coin show in years and have lots of new coins we'd like to get up on our website... whoops

Thank you for your patience and understanding. I will update this thread when / if our service is ever restored.

Please accept sincere apologies from Pinnacle Rarities regarding our email and website situation

I'll be happy to accept that 20% discount at Long Beach, thank you very much.

Expect a visit from me on Thursday. 893whatthe.gif

jom

Update - service was restored late yesterday. I have crossed my fingers (and toes) that it is permanent. We are now playing catch up and hope to be back to normal by Wednesday, if all goes well.