• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wonder what type of errors will be found with the new LP3 Lincolns

9 posts in this topic

I ordered my five boxes and will probably sell them once I get them. I wonder if there will be any errors like the last coin?

Sorry, I am on an anti-today movement right now... so sarcastically I wll state that I am sure the microscopes will be out to find some mniscule difference in some obscure detail for us all to gawk at...

But then again it'snot like there areany 2009 lincolns in circulation to cherrypick - as BB King said, "The Thrill is Gone" - with Autocad, CNC and tight tolerances, the days of the 55/55or 72/72 are long gone.

Shame.

LJ

I've seen that one before, is that a photoshop or what ?

I have 4 boxes LP1, 4 boxes LP2 and one unrolled, and 5 boxes LP3. I figure I'll sell them in 3 sets of all types, when I get the last ones. And keep one set for myself. probably the LP2 with error on the end (boring WDDR-006, but okay)