• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F or better walking liberty halfs needed

6 posts in this topic

Looking for WL halfs to complete collection. Need F or better but will take vg or even G in the key coins. I have both raw and slabbed Franklin halfs, Ike dollars, Canadian half dollars, Canadian regular nickels collection and accumulation. If interested PM me or send me an email. Thanks for looking. Hope you can help this old 77 year old collector out. Louie

Thanks to Bugmann1974 for the suggestion of listing the coins wanted. Shows what being old can do.

16pds, 17ds, 17ds rev, 18d, 19pds, 20d, 21pds, 29pd, 35d, 36ds, 38d, 40d, 43d.

SPAM: I just cataloged a 1921-S in a PCGS F-15 holder that will be sold in Scotsman's October 16th sale. It is exceptionally original.

Also, I can sell this 1917-S "obverse" half for $200. Details are solidly F-15, but the surfaces are not very original (hence the discount).

Don't have any extra WL as I am just starting out. Got these Franklins:

RAW

50p MS63

51s MS63

52d MS63

53d MS63

54d MS63

63p MS63

Slabbed

57p MS64

58p MS66 both PCGS

54d MS64

54s MS65

57p MS64

62p PF65 all NGC

Have many others in NGC to swap if the right coin comes along. What do you have. Louie

P>S. Please email me as that would make it easier to talk trades.