• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

To much junk in the trunk

11 posts in this topic

I need to thin out . Most of the coin I'm willing to part with cost very little , some are nice and I gonna off'em 2 out of 3. Wanted to run them by since I was pretty green when they were bought. These 2 are in OGH's. The MS63 half commen looks like a keeper and I like the toning. The MS65 peace is incredibly white except the small spot near obverse bottom rim. The face baggie is exaggerated by the lights and the spot in the reverse fields is piece missing out of the slab. Comments appreciated.

83904.jpg.d5cd2d0d0a14b017135b5b8d10d942b8.jpg

83905.jpg.fbbb43c1f7990db411d58e55499536b3.jpg

83906.jpg.3b9a5a4e923e59e83a37c71d8281ebba.jpg

83907.jpg.36220512e213bedf98ade2774433b05d.jpg

Wonderful reverse on that Columbian. I bought one with nice blue toning thinking it was UNC but turned out to be AU.Sold it for what I paid.How much are you looking for?That Peace dollar is a 65?Hmm.It looks good but i don't know about 65.though you are right about small dings being exaggerated.

I really like the Columbian. The Peace dollar is nice but also easily replaceable. If you wanted to free up some money for something else I could see selling that one.

SPAM: I think that the Columbian should be sold to someone with a special collection of sailing ship coins and who already has the matching 1893... :banana::hi::angel:

Thanks all. The Columbian would look nice next to a certain 1893 and I won't let it go before offering it to members here . The peace dollar goes to the sell/trade box.

BTW Jackson , I enjoyed the trip on the High Seas.