• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I bought a coin with a CAC sticker I really like, so thanks to Mr. Albanese ...

10 posts in this topic

...but not that Mr. Albanese! I bought a 1937 proof dime in a PCGS PR-66 holder to replace the one in the NGC no-line holder that you guys convinced me not to crack out in this thread :) . (I imaged and described the old coin in this thread .)

So, I found the new 1937 dime at Albanese Rare Coins. "Bonnie" stated that a check payment would be fine, and the coin was shipped quickly and packaged very well. It is as nice as advertised, and as proof that I care not one whit about the CAC sticker, I've already cracked the coin out and placed in my album. I'll post images later!

Is there a market for used CAC stickers lol ?

...but not that John Albanese! I bought a 1937 proof dime in a PCGS PR-66 holder to replace the one in the NGC no-line holder that you guys convinced me not to crack out in this thread :) . (I imaged and described the old coin in this thread .)

So, I found the new 1937 dime at Albanese Rare Coins. "Bonnie" stated that a check payment would be fine, and the coin was shipped quickly and packaged very well. It is as nice as advertised, and as proof that I care not one whit about the CAC sticker, I've already cracked the coin out and placed in my album. I'll post images later!

Is there a market for used CAC stickers lol ?

James, your thread title and subsequent comment, together, make no sense. You said "not that John Albanese", but you didn't deal with any other John Albanese. Had your thread title said "Mr. Albanese" it would have made sense. Perhaps this is the kind of post that TDN was speaking of when he said you go out of your way in being negative about CAC.

I like the thread title, and I'm glad he likes the CAC sticker, now how does he like the coin? And what makes that sticker so much more special than the other CAC stickers? :)