• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hi all, New Orleans registry type set question?

4 posts in this topic

I post ATS under the name stinkinlincoln, :)

To those that dont know me over there, I am currently putting all my attention to building a complete design type set of New Orleans coinage. I originally was going to use the PCGS Registry exclusively, but then realized I shouldnt limit myself like that.

I was looking through the NGC Registry and couldnt find a type set of New Orleans coins under any of the set up sets. I see the Gold sets, but thats it...

Am I blind or is there nothing set up like ATS?

A link would be awesome if IM blind and its there... :)

Navigating this site is alot different than ATS, and I could be just over looking it.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Also, if you have some O coins, feel free to post them for me to drool over...

Guest Joiseygirl

OmintNut,

The NGC Registry has sets specifially for New Orleans Gold. Please see link:

http://coins.www.collectors-society.com/registry/coins/public_sets.aspx?CategoryID=40&sets=all

There is one across all denominations and the rest broken down by denomination. We do not have a Type set specifically for New Orleans Gold.

Thank you,

Amy T. Lorenzo

'Joiseygirl'

'Joiseygirl',

Thanks for the info.

And thanks for the link! Links are my friend. So easy to use.

:)

edited to add: Ive looked there, but still cant find what Im talking about...

Heres a link to the set ATS that Im looking for:

35 coin complete design type collection

Or the basic 19 coin set. I see the gold sets, but nothing else for the O coins... Are they just included in the regular series sets?

Guest Joiseygirl

OmintNut,

Currently the New Orleans set on the NGC Registry are specifically for the gold issues. The silver counterparts are eligible in their denominational sets.

I can certainly add your request to our list of suggestions.

Thank you for your reply.

Amy T. Lorenzo

NGC