• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

buffaloes

4 posts in this topic

Have a roll of these. I know they are common, but are they worth submitting anyway in high grades like this?

83376.jpg.c4fc2ff7f9cd16423eade349a59d0c21.jpg

83377.jpg.6c2cc5f1919cd70eaee72cd1ec076533.jpg

if they are totally original and will grade at least ms 65 and youcan getthem slabbed for 15 dollars and under then yes it is worth it

as bid on a ms65 38-d is 50

ms64 is 23 not worth it for it to come back ms64 and any raw coins most dealers will call ms64 anytways so yes worth it but again only if they will most all ms65 if not higher

even if they are gem and you might get some bonuses with ms 66 then itwill be worth it oh yes!!

but the key is most all will have to ms 65 or higher to make it worth your while and at no morethan lets say 15 dollards per coin slabbing fee

i do not know the fees or how it works with bulk or wait three momnths for coins worth 125 and under

good luck andplease kepe me informed

I would never submit a 1938-D, even if I thought it was MS-67. It is such a hoard coin and there are so many thousands already certified in gem grades that it's a losing proposition to get it certified. In addition, there must be many tens of thousands in existence waiting to be certified.

I would never submit a 1938-D, even if I thought it was MS-67.

The only mint state Buffalo that I own is a 1938-D, graded NGC MS67.

It was a good deal...:lol: