• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LP1's What do you think about them?

3 posts in this topic

I'm still a little surprised at what these mint rolls are going for. I figured they would tone down after the 2nd set came out. I was looking at this ebay auction and I can't believe these are still getting so much money. Do you think these will only get more expensive with time or just eventually die down to normal $? I'm just curious!

I would expect that they would, though I cannot say what a "normal" prices should be. But in any event, the current bid of $112.50 as I wrote this post is completely absurd. Those coins are as common as the sand on the beach.

They didn't die down after the LP2 rolls because the mintage of the LP2 is so high. So right now the LP1 is the "low mintage" issue.

Still I do think that eventually people will come to their senses. It will probably take awhile though.