• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

seated dime for you to look at

8 posts in this topic

this coin is in an ngc 67 holder and it is unbelieveable in terms of color and is an easy 68 coin!! I DO

NOT CARE WHAT THE HOLDER SAYS

some years ago one of the ALL TIME BEST

leading crackout dealers bought this NGC67 coin for between 67 and 68 money and tried

3 times or more to get this coin in a 68 holder and it drove him nuts!!!!!!!!! as it kept comnig back 67.......lol

he went absolutely crazy and just finally to keep his sanity gave up! but still wanted 68 money for this coin......lol

this coin is a real monster and totally fully struck and is technically mark free as mark free as any seated ms dime

it also has the "look" of a 68 MS DIME!! in my humble opinion and folks there si no such thing as a high or low

end 68 ms seated dime nor a premium fantastic looking 68 ms seatred dime it is either 68 or not.........lol

it is the best technically and overall look

i have ever seen in my 35 years of looking at these coins! no hairlines and the color!! again the scan barely does

justice to the coin and the monster booming lustre underneath the toning would knock you over

i firmly believe that if this coin was submitted currently it would get 68 as it deserves it

i have seen a few other 68 dimes in holders pcgs ngc that do not hold a candle to this coin just in terms

of technial grade

but i love the fact it is in a 67 holder except if the owner of this eastern collection wants to sell it..............lol

and no this coin is not going up for sale in the near future unless something in the owners life drastically

changes...........lol

his family absolutely hates coins.........................lol except for the kind you put into vending, washing machines

..........et el.............lol

sincerely michael

66889-86dimems.jpg.73e47def4a74e3aaf751024046ffc934.jpg