• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

some seated coins for you to look at!!

6 posts in this topic

ngc ms68 and a real 68 coin!!

the dealer that put together the pcgs finest known graded set of half dimes

1860 to 1873 in the mid to late 1990's saw this ngc68 coin and in their opinion was better than all the then

current

pop of 4 pcgs graded ms 68 half dimes !! and i also concer

in 30 years i have never EVER SEEN a small 19 century silver usa coin that just glowed when you saw it like

there was a light inside it the coin has neon colors and the coin is prooflike

with the lustre coming thruogh the toning

underneath the coin just like a headlight!!

this coin just lights up and makes this super small coin just come to life

even in a case with many other coins this coin really sticks out!

sincerely michael

66869-small1860.jpg.e2dd258f69b560211bfb9ae5fed1bcf6.jpg

hi there keith it is a mintstare coin and it is prooflike! the colors really appear neon because of the monster

prooflike ans lusterous surfaces underneath the toning

everytyhnig came together right with this coin

of any coin i have ever seen and i have seen thousands this is my alltiem favorite

i cant ever imagine a better sreated ms coin and the scan barely does justice to this coin

this coin comes from this eastern collection and i have seen it and it truyl amazes me

i firmly believe it is the finest known mintstate halfdime of the legend obverse halfdime series in a ngc/pcgs holder

currently this coin if sight seen at an auction i think would bring 20,000 to 25,000 EASY..........

and no it is not going to be for sale or auction in the near future................lol unless something drastically changes

with the owners circumstances

his family cant stand anything to do with coins....................lol

sincerely michael

It's a good thing, Michael, that you are not selling that coin, because it looks just like the one I lost. smile.gif How do you get the toning to lay so naturally on the surfaces? wink.gif

Hoot