• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Great Half Dollar Sale - Capped Bust Half and NGC FBL Franklins!!!

6 posts in this topic

A whole lot of cool stuff!

I'll take check, money order, paypal, whatever is most convenient for you. Shipping will be actual cost.

If you see something you like, definitely make me an offer! This stuff needs to go, so I'm willing to make a deal.

Other stuff listed in separate threads for ease of viewing:

Circulated silver, books, doubled dies and other stuff

Darkside!

Thanks for looking!

The Good Stuff

1835 Bust Half, O-109, R2, Raw EF-40, with edge lettering error "Fifty cents ORF

A Dollar" as shown below. Beautiful grey color, exactly as shown in the pics. $165 $155!

IMG_3257.jpg

IMG_3261.jpg

IMG_3262.jpg

1949 NGC MS-65 FBL - beautiful shining luster drips off a full, bold strike. The coin has attractive purple mint set toning, and is a solid, gorgeous example of this scarce date. $175 $170!

JPA777obverse.jpg

JPA777reverse.jpg

1954D NGC MS-64 FBL - bright, brilliant, shining, and struck like a lightning bolt. This is one of the best struck dates in the entire series, and this coin does not disappoint! A light golden flavor extends over the entire coin, common for high grade coins of this date. $45 $40!

JPA695obverse.jpg

JPA695reverse.jpg

1956 RAW - I would say definitely has FBL - also has DDO-002, doubling evident on TRUST, with characteristic die chip in E of LIBERTY - $40!!

CopyofJPA687obverse.jpg

CopyofJPA687reverse.jpg

1960 NGC MS-64 FBL - SLAB ERROR - Its actually a 1960D!!! - $30!

1991015-024O.jpg

1991015-024R.jpg

1961D NGC MS-64 FBL - one of the hardest dates in the series in 65 FBL, this coin is a huge sleeper in the present grade. Blast white and brilliant with tremendous luster, this coin is very well struck for the date. Late date Franklins suffer from terrible bell lines and bagmarks, and this coin for the most part escaped their fate. $60 $55!

JPA759obverse.jpg

JPA759reverse.jpg