• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I should have grades available online today, and the site won't load up!

5 posts in this topic

When did you submit and what level of service?

I've got a lot of twenty that was received on the 10th of December (Economy) and was told I'd know at or about day 40?

I had an Economy submission received on December 6th and when I spoke with a Customer Service representative today she told me that it was the 21st business day and that the coins should be ready, however, they were running one or two days late.

I'm not complaining about the length of time at NGC. They are pretty good with that. It's the online status report. You know, scheduled for grading, than the magical "grading", and off to quality control............We don't get the grading results until finalized/imaged/shipped. Well, mine are stuck in QC on the online status report. I actually think they probably shipped out, but the status was never updated.

I didn't get a chance to call, so I'll have to wait until Monday sometime.

One thing I didn't take into account was that I have another submission (both were economy) that went in a week after this initial submission, so they could possibly be holding the first submission until the second one is complete, and ship the whole kit and kaboodle together.

Maybe.

This isn't even a complaint.

If you've submitted, there's that child like anticipation type feeling going on in your stomach wanting to know what the grades are. smile.gif