• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

another krazy colored coin! worth more out of holder than in holder! i love it!!

9 posts in this topic

1954-s ngc ms66 * star a solid ms66 obverse and 66/67 reverse

krazy color thumbsup2.gif and above average strike devil.gif with monster booming lustre flamed.gif coming through the toning with the added plus of superb gem technical grade 893applaud-thumb.gif and

even though not designated FBL on the holder

flowerred.gif the coin is 99%FBL so close it hurts and one day if sent to pcgs this coin would most likely make FBL on the holderflowerred.gif

but i am glad it is not designated FBL as such then it would have cost $$lots$$ more angel.gif i love it!! angel.gif

here is a coin worth more out of the holder than in the holder flamed.gifflamed.gifflamed.gif

cloud9.gifi double love it cloud9.gif

devil.gifpost your krazy colored coin!!!!!! devil.gif

michael shy.gif

358800-54Sstarfranklin.jpg.089356308b4c2edd4b767809c18641e0.jpg

O.K. Michael,

Here is my contribution. I bought this beauty raw off of eBay a couple of years ago for $50. Its now in a NGC holder graded MS-65. It’s not the highest grade or FBL’s, but I don’t care! cloud9.gif

358818-1963d%20franklin%20obv..jpg358819-1963d%20franklin%20rev.jpg

John

Hey, John, what do you want for the Buffalo? heh

I like the colors on those Franklin's. Now, if you could just somehow change the design. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

laugh.gif

jom

wow all great looking toned coins being posted on here keep them coming! thnaks for the front page photo spy!!

lucy was santa good to you 893applaud-thumb.gif this past holiday season?? and happy new year!!!

lucy what do you think of that intel internet wireless connection for the home that works everywhere in the home and close to the home if you go out in the yard????

michael

Santa was kind to Lucy.....

I got a certified Diamond.......

The wireless Intel stuff is pretty cool, I don't have it yet, but a few friends do, Intel is rumored to be getting the whole City of Rio Rancho ready to be wireless....

Citywide.....