• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB - Morgan CC GSA's

10 posts in this topic

Hey; I'd like to see what forum members have to offer. I want CC morgan dollars in plastic hard case's. Looking for better date higher grades. Bright white, PL, & DPL. Toners considered. Please send pictures ~ if you have them. PM with offers! Thanks, Tim

Make me an offer. I say it's undergraded,but then I would have to say that. There's a shallow scratch on the cases reverse side. I'm sure it'll come out with some of that slab renew or whatever it's called.I just haven't tried it yet. And,there are 3 very small carbon? spots at the back of the head.

82ccnew2.jpg

82CCrev.jpg

I'm looking for high grade raw ones or graded. 78,80,80R78,81,& 85cc's -65 & 66, PL, & DPLs. Very high on 82,83, & 84cc's - 66,PL, & DPL etc. MS 64 on 79,90, & 91cc's These would be up grades for my registry set. Also unopened original mailer GSA's. Thanks, Tim