• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

help adding coin and searching available sets

3 posts in this topic

I know before I added a coin and it searched for all sets it would qualify for, for the life of me I have looked for about 45 minutes and cannot find how to do that again, is this not an available feature anymore or am I just missing it? I have looked at the help and instructions and cannot find it there either.

When you are on the coin page, click my registry and click set manager. Then a new screen will pop up and click add new set. This will open a new window and there will be four tabs on the page and click "Start with a NGC/PCGS Coin". When the new screen opens type the cert number in and click the pick sets.

Hope that helps!!

Thanks! I knew that was in there somewhere! That sure is a horrible way to do it, NGC should have a button that says "add coin" or something like that, when I see add sets I think that I am going to have to just build a set, not add a coin and see where it goes. Thanks again!