• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

delete thread please!

6 posts in this topic

i have been working on my site with a frenzy. it has taken to long and im "motivating" my hired techees to move faster.

i was working on the user agreement found here http://eauctionemporium.com/useragreement.php , and noticed this lovely little statement.

"Listing items which you do not have possession of at the time of listing unless this information is clearly stated within the item's description." under Sellers may not engage in the following activity.

the problem is i dont like the "presale" stuff. i feel if it isnt in there possesion physicly, they have no right listing it.

i want to make it state : " Listing items which you do not have possession of at the time of listing " ,but i know that some folks sell presale goods. at this time the mint seems to take far too long to have these types of sales.

if i get enough feedback to help state a policy or something i will keep the presales. if not i will ban them for time being.

thanks ahead of time!

"Sellers must have items in their possession at the time the auction begins."