• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

question about books loaned for members of NGC

5 posts in this topic

.......i was wondering if anyone can point me to a list of books that members may borrow if they join NGC. i realize you must be a member to be privy to the borrowing of the books, but wondered if there was a list of what's available. i wasn't looking for anything in particular, just curious about what's available. thanks in advance. hm

and i do want to join in the near future.

steve

I wasn't aware that NGC loaned books.

Are you perhaps thinking of the ANA? They have pretty much every coin book ever printed, which you can borrow for 6 weeks if you pay shipping both ways.

The ANA library has just about any numismatic book you can think of and a lot more. You pay postage & insurance both ways.

Your local library can also borrow books from other public libraries through interlibrary loan. Usually costs about $3.

I wasn't aware that NGC loaned books.

Are you perhaps thinking of the ANA? They have pretty much every coin book ever printed, which you can borrow for 6 weeks if you pay shipping both ways.

.........yeah, i think you're right, it's the ANA. doh!

The ANA library has just about any numismatic book you can think of and a lot more. You pay postage & insurance both ways.

Your local library can also borrow books from other public libraries through interlibrary loan. Usually costs about $3.

...........thanks rwb.