• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1000 Views on my Franklin Registry - Giveaway!

26 posts in this topic

Hey y'all - I'm celebrating 1000 views on my Franklin Registry set (which you can see in the link in my signature :) ), so its time for a giveaway! The prize will be your choice of the foreign coins I 've got up for sale on the BST (not gonna post the link, cause someone will call it spam).

To enter - post the coin which epitomizes "Well Struck" to you. This can be your most well struck coin, or a coin which exemplifies a good strike for its series or date. I'm collecting FBL Franklins - so lets see those well struck coins! I'll start with my 1948D NGC MS-65FBL - a first year of issue well struck gem!

Let's play through July 1st, Wednesday.

279767-001R.jpg

Congrat's on the 1,000 Views!!!!!!! (thumbs u Nice Frankie too! Thanks for the chance. This one is pretty well struck for the year. The dies were redone in 1916.

1914LincObvB.jpg

Your the fifth most viewed set in the Franklin series, and climbing. Which means, people are learning from your coins.

I love looking at your Frankies...very informative and incredible pictures..congrats and also thanks for sharing your great set with us...

Not one of the best struck for the series...but pretty well struck for an S mint Walker

81888.jpg.985f6a929584967b3961b14df0d8f047.jpg

81889.jpg.12cfbfe3129c28035240c0b198feb8ec.jpg

Lee, I love that matte proof Lincoln. I really should own one some day.

Here's a well struck proof Walker. And, if by chance my name is drawn from the hat, I give winner's rights to Jackson64. He was beyond generous when I was view #5000 of his signature set. And that is an understatement. Thanks to both of ya's!

1578116-004O.jpg

According to the PCGS label, that is MS not PF! :o

It sure fooled me. I love it all da more now! ;)

Here's a well struck proof Walker. And, if by chance my name is drawn from the hat, I give winner's rights to Jackson64. He was beyond generous when I was view #5000 of his signature set. And that is an understatement. Thanks to both of ya's!

1578116-004O.jpg

Does this signature set with 5,000 views still exist? I cannot find it.

Jason.............Congratulations on putting together a very nice set that is drawing well deserved attention. Almost all IHC proofs are very well struck. Here is one of my favorites.

85-1.jpg

1885-2.jpg

You know, thank you EZ for directing me to that set. I never looked at the Signature sets, and this one is really, very appealing. I thought I had the third most viewed set in all the US coins in the registry, but never looked at the Signature sets. Amazing.

I'm quite happy with the strike on this cent. Everytime I post it, I get inquiries as to whether it's a matte proof (it isn't). Although I'm selling off a number of my coins, I'll hang onto this for the future Reconstruction.

001-0025.jpg

And the winner according to my random number generator (my sister picked a number) is Bugmann! Congrats!

Coingratulations Ray. :banana: :banana: :golfclap: