• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Random stuff for sale.

11 posts in this topic

Take a look at this stuff and see if you can use it. Add 3% for paypal.

1783 Washington Cent, $45 delivered. SOLD!!

1783o.JPG1783r.JPG

Presidential miniature silver coin set, $45 delivered.

pres1.JPG

pres2.JPG

pres3.JPG

pres4.JPG

pres5.JPG

pres6.JPG

1783 Washington Cent, $45 delivered. SOLD!!

You suck! :makepoint:

That's is a gorgeous cameo. I would have bought that one. :sorry:

Yea, it's not a bad coin at all. There seems to be something funky with the INDEPENDENCE. I considered keeping it for myself, but I don't want to get distracted yet again!

I had posted it a bit back trying to find out values on this stuff, that seemed to be a fair asking price from what everyone said, and if you would have shown interest back then, I would have never had to post the sucker! ;) Remember that for future reference.

That's why the Large Cent was posted later, someone showed interest and so I had it on hold for them. Of course impatience gets the better of people, including myself and he ended up purchasing another before I could post this group.

So sorry, Sam, I can't hear the chatter. I still haven't gotten over the fact that YOU SUCK!

lol

So sorry, Sam, I can't hear the chatter. I still haven't gotten over the fact that YOU SUCK!

lol

No worries... I still love you!! ;)

$5 both lots for this weekend so that's $40 for the silver Presidents and $30 for the cent... If you take them both we'll figure a price out!