• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lincoln S$1 PROOFS, Kookaburras, Koalas, Gilt, Silver/Gold Eagle + more

3 posts in this topic

Soon these will go on ebay. I am open to offers for any number of the coins as a pre sale offer to members only. Shipping will be from Texas, as I am sending a bulk lot there to Sam, shipping to buyers will not cost much..

15 NGC PF69 Ultra Cameo Lincoln commems, all with the special brown label, all edge view and are beautiful fully struck coins. I expected PF70 from many of them. Mint packaging included.

15 boxed as issued PF Lincoln commems along with 5 Mint state coins. Cheap. Make an offer.

Newly slabbed proof Eagles - 2000P 2001W 2002W 2003W all PF69 UC, was hopeful of 70's again. Mint packaging included.

The same for the following.. great looking coins but not 70

2007 Gilt Kookaburra MS69 1 ONLY (with mint packaging)

2008 Gilt Koala NGC MS69 1 ONLY (with mint packaging)

2009P Gilt Koala NGC MS68 (1) (with mint packaging)

2009P Gilt Koala NGC MS69 (2) (with mint packaging)

Also most dates of Kookaburra from 1995-2009 available, MS69. All are make an offer ! some multiples available.

All 3 dates of Koala 2007, 2008, 2009P available as MS69. Make an offer ! multiples available, more than 10 2009P ! Koalas include the mint packaging

2007 Koala MS70 ! (3 of these!) again with mint packaging.

2008 1/10th PF Gold Eagle $5 as issued with mint packaging

2008 1/10th PF Gold Eagle $5 PF69 Ultra Cameo with mint packaging

2008 P $1 Bald Eagle Proof as issued with mint packaging

2008 W $5 Bald Eagle PF69 Ultra Cameo with mint packaging

No photos for many but all these slabbed coins can be looked at via NGC cert lookup, just let me know :)

Sounds like a great opportunity for somebody. The Lincoln commems are hot right now and Silver is always in demand. (thumbs u

Still plenty of time to consider :) and will post when to come to ebay for the $0.99 start

Also letting go some Braille PF69 which I was sure were 70's, the cameos are superb and they must have tiny field flaws.

And 3 Lincoln PF69's in the plain label.

And a boxed 2007 Gilt Kookaburra with a tiny tone spot.. if this was carefully dipped it could be a good chance to make 70, having been inspected under my new halogen lamp :D Anyone interested ? I'd also likely buy it back if it did make MS70 ! (0 exist so far and I need one)