• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Doran Coins World Coin Price List - Summer 2009 - Now available

4 posts in this topic

Greetings Everyone,

My business, Doran Coins, is pleased to announce its Summer 2009 World Coin Price List. It can be accessed HERE. If you have questions about items on the list or wish to order, please feel free to contact me. Thanks.

Sincerely,

Michael Doran (dorancoins)

Mike, great list! Looks very professional, and I hope business is booming for you these days.

Hello James,

I recently got a free program that converts documents into a PDF file. Its called Primo PDF. I have been using it for about 6 months, and works with most desktop publishing programs.

Are you going to Springfield, IL show next month?

Sincerely,

Michael Doran (dorancoins) :banana:

Unfortunately, it will be the first Springfield show I'll miss in about seven years. The St. Louis show is the same time, and though it is not on Sunday and therefore technically does not overlap Springfield, St. Louis wears me out. I won't be ready for four more hours of driving plus a full day's work after spending three days pacing the bourse in St. Louie!!

Perhaps you'll be coming down St. Louis way, and I'll see you there?