• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pre-eBay sale (will list 6/7/09), GOLD, Modern Commems

2 posts in this topic

I have a few coins that I will probably list on eBay tomorrow evening, but I thought I'd offer them here first. The prices include shipping to the US, I accept Paypal or check/money order. If you have any questions or want to buy them, PM me or e-mail me at jtryka@yahoo.com. Also, counteroffers and trades will be considered.

First is a raw 1834 $5 gold piece, that I grade XF, but you can look at the photos. I am asking $600.

1834p5dobv.JPG

1834p5drev.JPG

Second is a 1986 Statue of Liberty 3-coin uncirculated set, including the $5 gold, Silver dollar and clad half dollar. The set comes with the original case and COA complete. Asking $300 which is just a little above melt.

1986solobv.JPG

1986solrev.JPG

Last is a 1987 Constitution 2-coin proof set, including the $5 gold and silver dollar. The set comes with the original case and COA complete. The silver dollar has a little hazing, but the gold is near perfect. Asking $275 which is pretty close to melt.

1987constobv.JPG

1987constrev.JPG

Thanks!