• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Cent rolls

3 posts in this topic

Just on a whim, at my small local bank the other day, I asked if there were any rolls of the new Lincoln cents available. After the snickering and the teller calling over to the next teller, "hey this guy is looking for rolls of the new pennies", they had none and told me I was about the 100th person to ask. They said that they would post a sign in the window when rolls arrived. They are anticipating a mad rush of customers when the sign goes up.

RI AL

That's ok... the new Tyler dollars have been out for 2 weeks and I cannot find any at the banks I usually look for these rolls.

Ironic side note... the Harrison Dollars have been out longer than Harrison was president (33 days).

Scott :hi:

That's ok... the new Tyler dollars have been out for 2 weeks and I cannot find any at the banks I usually look for these rolls.

Ironic side note... the Harrison Dollars have been out longer than Harrison was president (33 days).

Scott :hi:

Thats funny :applause: