• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PCGS & NGC franklins wanted

11 posts in this topic

I need the following Franklin halves in PCGS 64 or 65. Will trade my extra PCGS and NGC coins for those I need.

Need, 48d, 49pd, 50p, 51d, 52s, 57p, 58pd, 59pd, 62p and 63d.

Need these in NGC.

49ps, 50d, 51ps, 52pds, 53pds, 57d, 60pd, 61pd, 62d.

I have these extra PCGS coins.

48p 64

51p 63, 64

54p 64

53p 64

55p 65

61p 64

Also have these NGC coins to swap

48p 64

54d 64

54s 65

57p 64

Proofs to swap

61p 67

62p 65 and 67

Let me know what you have and what you would like in exchange. PM me or email at: luskie@mi-connection.com. Thanks for looking. Luskie

Of the ones you need I only have the 52-s in non FBL which I am assuming you are wanting.

If you come up with a 52-s NGC I would trade you but I dont need the ones you have

Thanks for the info. Shows you what old age can do for you. Being 77 I am sometimes a bit lazy. Thanks again. Luskie

No, I can use the 52-s NGC if it is 64 or 65. I need that one also for my set of NGC that I am trying to put together also but that will come after the PCGS set is complete. What do you have and what do you want in exchange for it. You can use my email at: luskie@mi-connection.com, as that would make things easier. I hope it is alright to give my email in this forum. If not then I apologize for that. Luskie

Okay. I thought you had a 52-s that you were willing to swap off. No problem and I understand completely. Hope you are able to upgrade and perhaps we can swap then. Thanks for the help however.

I have a 52s in PCGS but I do not have an EXTRA one. Te 52s I need for my set but I would take a NGC for it if you had it. I never had an extra but was just willing to swap the coins with you as it seemed you wanted all PCGS

That is my first set. I have two sets ongoing and just thought I would work on the PCGS set first. If you happen to have extra NGC pieces, this is what I need in NGC: 49ps, 50d, 51ps, 52pds, 63pds, 57d, 60pd, 61pd and 62d. Luskie