• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tangible's Pre-Long Beach Auction is Open for Bidding -- Forum Member Specials!

7 posts in this topic

We are pleased to announce our inaugural rare coin auction, to be held this Tuesday, May 26. Live bidding is available on icollector.com, and we will have live floor bidding at our Newport Beach gallery. The live auction starts at 10 AM.

At only 10%, we have the lowest buyer's premiums in the business, by far. How do we do it? Simply through low overhead and old-fashioned hard work. Our company president is the former CEO of Superior Galleries, and our numismatic staff includes professionals with years of experience at most of the other major auction houses. We are structured to be lean and efficient, and the results benefit both our consignors and our winning bidders.

SPECIAL: Any forum member with a total auction bill over $250 will receive a free copy of The Investor's Guide to United States Coins, second edition (2007), by Neil Berman and our company founder, Silvano DiGenova. Through 320 well written pages, this book provides a fascinating statistical analysis of how coin collectors profit from rare coins. Statistical research for the reference was provided by Dr. Jason Perry, financial economist for Boston's Federal Reserve Bank. The book retails for $27.95. In addition, forum members with successful bids totaling over $500 will also receive a $25 discount applicable to their auction bill.

Contact Dennis at 888-655-9255, ext. 104, if you would like more information or to set an appointment for lot viewing. If you win lots totaling over $250, call Dennis to arrange for the special offer(s).

auction4ad.jpg

I just have to say looks like you are off on the right foot. Nicer images that most auction houses. :) Well done!

Thanks! We are just getting started and we have a lot of room for improvement. We have a print catalog for this current sale, but the production run is very limited. The next Long Beach sale will be more refined.

I just have to say looks like you are off on the right foot. Nicer images that most auction houses. :) Well done!

Thanks! We are just getting started and we have a lot of room for improvement. We have a print catalog for this current sale, but the production run is very limited. The next Long Beach sale will be more refined.

I am one of those odd people that would rather have a PDF file then a print catalog. Even though I like looking at the catalogs it just seems like a huge waste of paper and a great cost for those. Also with at PDF file you can save it so you can look back long after the auction is over and it is not cluttering up the house.

I know there are going to be a lot of people that like the printed catalog but just thought I would put my 2 cents in.

Good luck with the auction. I will be checking it out later as it is after 3am and I have to be at work at 8am